Wednesday 10 August 2016

Hello, The Beautiful Lust


 Beautiful Lust
/ˈbjuːtɪfʊl,-f(ə)l/ | /lʌst/
adjective noun

pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically | a passionate desire for something



Welcome (back) to The Beautiful Lust.

 This year I have achieved more than I have expected, one of the greatest highlights is the completion of my masters degree. Without the great support of my family & friends, I would not be where I am today.

Just like everyone else, from kindergarten to university, I was constantly learning to make the grade, fulfilling everyone's expectation including my own to be the best I could. Having to finally graduate is to close a big chapter of my life and begin another.

I had always been wanting to resume blogging and continue putting my ideas out there. So I believe now is the best time for me to relax and recuperate (before heading into the workplace), start something I am genuinely interested in, that is to produce content online.

I aim to revamp my blog and probably build a website of my own. I want to provide content that is different and enjoyable to read. I wish to inspire other individuals. 
Most importantly, I want to be able to be myself.

I hope you will join me as I get ready to embark on this new and exciting journey!

Instagram | Youtube  | Twitter | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top