Saturday 20 August 2016

GLAMHIVE


Glamhive
/ˈglamhʌɪv/

a fashion app that rewards you from posting, sharing & shopping your style
& outfit on social networks.



If you know me, you would know that I am a huge fan of fashion. I love posting photos of my outfits on different platforms to present my style and inspire others. With Glamhive, sharing my outfit and style can't any better because I get rewarded by doing so! Not only that, I am able to tag the pieces of clothing I wear on each photo so other users can shop my looks through the app.



How do you get rewarded? Earn G-points by uploading your ootds, shopping through the app or sharing your look on other social networks! When you get enough Gs, you will be able to redeem gift cards from over 600 retailers, including Adidas, UO & Zara. Doesn't that sound too good to be true?



Flaunt your style & start reaping points!
Get the app here & follow me here.

Instagram | Youtube  | Twitter | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top