Wednesday 28 October 2015

Basic Wins


High neck tops- the in thing.


Top: Pare Basic (black one here) | Culotte: Boohoo | Heels: Rubi

I quite like high neck tops, this is by far one of my favorite crops in my closet. It goes well with anything ! I decided to go for a feminine look that day since I really wanted to bring this pair of lace-up heels out for a walk. These babies are life- not only comfortable, also super affordable. You might think that Rubi shoes wear out quickly because of the unbelievably affordable price, but these, trust me, turn out to be really awesome. Well, they might not be the best lace-up heels out there, but if you just want to keep up with the trend & are not ready to buy one that is too expensive, this pair might turn out to be one of your best buys ever. 

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top