Friday 14 August 2015

Roll & Ripped

Top: Brave Soul | Jeans: Topshop | Boots: Rubi | Bag: H&M

Not sure whether I was stressed, but this entire outfit (except the jeans) was bought this week, by yours truly. As the saying goes, 'retail therapy is the best therapy', I couldn't agree more.

I was finally able to walk around and find a perfect spot for my outfit today. Came across this wall and instantly fell in love with it. I like how it is not as messy as graffiti, yet it is not entirely white and it could still make my outfit stand out. Decided to pair the black ripped jeans with a roll neck sweater as the weather today was neither too cold or too warm. I'm sure every girl has at least one black jeans in their closet, ripped ones are even better! If you are going for a more edgy look, throw in a leather jacket, simple black or grey top & a chunky boots, then you're good to go! x


 Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top