Saturday 6 June 2015

The Stables of Como


From top to bottom: Shakshouka & Cheesy Toast with eggplant kasundi & bacon (YAAS)

Sweater: Missguided | Skirt: similiar here | Boots: Topshop

In the midst of studying for exams, I decided to drag Edward out for brunch to de-stress. I had been wanting to go to The Stables of Como, a cafe that is situated in the grounds of the Como House & its gardens. The food was not bad, but the ambience was amazing and relaxed. We took a stroll through the gardens after brunch and came across many beautiful spots (as seen above). The picturesque venue definitely left me wanting more !

I honestly think turtle neck sweaters are the best sweater that has ever been invented. This one from Missguided is so dang comfortable & it does keep me warm & happy. Totally changed my perception towards Missguided (despite the slower-than-usual-online-stores delivery & some less-than-average quality of clothes that i've gotten). Still love you, Miss Guided.

 Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top